Earlier this year, Endress+Hauser announced the launch of their newest Proline 300/500 series, combining Proline sensors with state-of-the-art transmitter technology for lasting higher levels of safety, product quality, and availability in your process system. As of August 2017, both the Promag and the Promass 300 are available in a stainless hygienic housing!
Promag P is dedicated to chemical and process applications with corrosive liquids and highest medium temperatures. With its compact transmitter Promag P 300 has a high flexibility in terms of operation and system integration: access from one side, remote display, and improved connectivity options. Heartbeat Technology ensures compliance and process safety at all times.
- Versatile applications: wide variety of wetted materials
- Energy-saving flow measurement: no pressure loss due to cross-section constriction
- Maintenance-free: no moving parts
- Full access to process and diagnostic info (numerous freely combinable I/Os and fieldbuses)
- Heartbeat Technology
The Promass 300 takes an innovative new approach to providing active compensation for overcoming the problem of accurately measuring fluids containing entrained gas. This real-time compensation is achieved through a revolutionary new technique in Coriolis metering called “Multi-Frequency Technology” (MFT).
- Exceptional density measurement performance
- Widest usable flow range on the market
- Excellent performance for liquids containing suspended bubbles or microbubbles thanks to the patented MFT
- Superior repeatability (e.g. for custody transfer and meter proving)
- Lowest sensitivity to changing process pressure/temperature on the market
- Smaller and lighter than competing devices
To learn more about the Promag and Promass 300, please click here to fill out our contact form and a representative will reach out to you within 24 business hours: email@example.com or call us at 610-325-4600.